For us it is a major concern to recognize and develop the strengths of our employees. Therefore, we need your help!
You bring the base – We extend it!
Since FIMAS is active in the financial market as well as in information technology, applicants from the courses of economics, business informatics and computer science are welcome to join us. However, not only graduates from universities and professional academies are welcome. You can also be a great support for us and bring in your know-how if you have years of professional experience in the financial market or in IT.
A good atmosphere has a very high priority for us. Therefore, we expect that you bring with you a high degree of social skills and the ability to work in larger/smaller teams. You will almost exclusively operate in teams.
What we expect:
- University graduation or a comparable apprenticeship with long time work experiences
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, structured work style and approach
- Some methodological knowledge and experience in project work
- Usually you have some experience in modeling and documentation of business processes in the banking, insurance or stock exchange environment
- First-time experience in the development and testing of applications in the banking, insurance or stock market environment
- High social skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Team spirit, creativity, enthusiasm and the ability to learn
What we offer you:
- Interesting, challenging and diversifying tasks where you can support our customers in technical and functional projects
- Various opportunities to develop professionally and personally through excellent training courses and through the support of our experienced and international team
- An attractive price and performance package above the market average
- Interesting tasks and a good work-life balance