You bring the base – We extend it!
FIMAS is active on the business as well as on the information technology side. Applicants with a background in economics, business informatics and computer science are highly welcome to join us. However, not only graduates from universities and professional academies are welcome. You can also be a great support for us and bring in your know-how if you have years of professional experience in the financial market or in IT.
A good work atmosphere has a very high priority for us. Therefore, we expect that you bring with you a high degree of social skills and the ability to work in both, smaller or larger groups, as you will almost exclusively operate in teams with colleagues or customers.
What we expect:
- University graduation or a comparable apprenticeship with work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, structured work style and approach
- Methodological knowledge and experience in project work
- Ideally you have some experience in modeling and documentation of business processes in the banking, insurance or stock exchange environment
- Ideally (first) experience in the development and testing of applications in the banking, insurance or stock market environment
- High social skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Team spirit, creativity, enthusiasm and the ability to learn
What we offer you:
- Interesting, challenging and diversifying tasks where you can support our customers in technical and functional projects
- Various opportunities to develop professionally and personally through excellent training courses and through the support of our experienced and international team
- An attractive price and performance package above the market average
- Interesting tasks and a good work-life balance